Wear Yellow Day fundraising pack
We've put together a pack of fundraising hints, tips and guides to help you organise a fabulous yellow-themed fundraiser with your friends, family, colleagues or school.
How to organise a Wear Yellow Day event
We’ve created a selection of downloads to help you spread the word about your Wear Yellow Day event far and wide!
Don’t forget to let us know what you are planning by sharing your event on Facebook on our Cystic Fibrosis Trust Fundraising Community Group, or by tagging us on social media using the hashtag #WearYellowDay.
Having a virtual rendezvous? We’ve got you covered:
Fundraising for Wear Yellow Day
Setting up your fundraising page
- JustGiving campaign page – donating through JustGiving makes it simple for your friends and family to support you, without the fuss. You can set up your own QR code, or use our Trust campaign one (pictured), to make donating from your smart phone as easy as can be.
- Facebook fundraising – set up a Facebook fundraiser and share with your friends and family in a few simple clicks.
- Wear Yellow Day overview (546 KB) – Why Wear Yellow? An overview to help you explain why you are fundraising, how to get involved, and the difference you will be makingfor people with cystic fibrosis (CF).
- Supporter resources – your one-stop shop for downloadable resources and tools to help you to raise vital funds and awareness, from sponsorship forms to presentations.
- Organising your own event – support and resources to help you get going.
Other ways to get involved
Join our Big Yellow Party
Keep the fun coming – join the Cystic Fibrosis Trust’s Big Yellow Party on Zoom, on Friday 18 June from 6–7pm, for a fabulous evening of fun, music and games for all the family.
Share your selfie
Don your best yellow clothing, take a ‘yelfie’, post it to social media with the hashtag #CFyelfie, and text-to-donate the following:
YELLOW5 to 70500 to give £5
YELLOW10 to 70500 to give £10
YELLOW20 to 70500 to give £20