- Early-bird entry: £60
- Standard entry (post 1 January 2019): £75
- Sponsorship target: £1,000
These prices are for teams of up to six, plus £10 for each additional walker that joins you. We'll provide you with plenty of inspiration to help you smash your sponsorship target!
What you'll need
Joining one of our treks is easy! You just need three things:
- A team of four to six people
- A support driver to accompany you and provide you with support and motivation at various checkpoints along the way
- Training before-hand to make sure you’re prepared for your challenge and it doesn’t take more than 17 hours
Don’t fancy tackling the whole trek? Share the load with the relay option and swap walkers at each checkpoint like 11-year-old Scarlett, who has cystic fibrosis.
- Entry: £65
- Minimum sponsorship pledge: £475
- Entry: £175
- Minimum sponsorship pledge: £1,400
- Entry: £60
- Sponsorship target: There is no sponsorship target for the Ultra, but we do ask runners to raise as much as possible for the Trust.
What you'll get
- Fundraising advice
- Access to exclusive online training
- Team CF top, medal and goody bag
- An enormous sense of achievement knowing that you have made a huge difference for the thousands of people affected by cystic fibrosis.