From the very beginning, the Trust has relied on philanthropic support to advance our vision and mission. Such generosity allows us to invest in cutting edge research, drive up standards of care, provide essential support and campaign for change. Our specialist knowledge can only deliver change to people with CF with the kind support of our donors.
We are members of the Fundraising Regulator and as such commit to their Fundraising promise. Read the full Fundraising Regulator Promise.
However, we always aim to exceed these standards so in addition to the regulations we have expanded our promise to you.
Our promise to you
We will be transparent about our work
- We spend donations so they have the most impact for people affected by cystic fibrosis.
- We value every gift and we will always put your gift to work as quickly as we can.
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate.
- We do what we say we are going to do.
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs.
We will be respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of all of our supporters and beneficiaries.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so.
- We will keep your personal data secure and only use it to update you about our work or to respond to requests from you.
- We will never sell or share your data with other orgnisations.
We will listen and respond
- We want to know how you want to be contacted by the Trust and will honour your preference.
- We want to learn and improve so if you have any feedback good or bad, please contact our enquires team.
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint.
- We have a complaints procedure, which you can read here.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator.
We are committed to high standards
- We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds, comply with legal requirements and best practice.
- We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment.
We are fair and responsible
- We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence.
- We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption.
If you would like to talk to us about how we communicate with you please call the Supporter Care team on 020 3795 2177 or email email@example.com.