London Marathon 2022
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Applications are open!
Charity place applications are now open for 2022 and will close on 27 September.
Got your own place?
You can get your own place via the ballot which will open soon. Let us know and we'll send you everything you need to run with Team CF!
All London Marathon applicants will be contacted in October and will be informed if their application was successful or not.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A special surprise when you reach £2,000
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
Volunteer with us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team!
I was so excited, and daunted, when I heard I'd been successful! I knew it would take a lot of determination on my part but I was ready for the challenge!Rachael
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.