Royal Parks Half Marathon
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Sign up now!
Register for a charity place today and join Team CF!
Got your own place?
Just let us know and you can still join Team CF! No minimum fundraising target - just raise what you can and enjoy the run.
Taking in four Royal Parks and spectacular views of Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Marble Arch and the Royal Albert Hall, this highly acclaimed 13-mile route offers a stunning route. The course is known to be a little undulating in parts, but don't panic this is not a hilly one! It is a great course for an experienced running looking for a new challenge or personal best, or first time half marathon runners looking to make this a more regular hobby.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
Volunteer with us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team!
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.