Take on a map based virtual challenge
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
As much as you can!
Virtual Lands End to John o'Groats
This epic challenge will take you on a 874 mile journey across the length of Great Britain from the south west to the north east.
Virtual Mount Kilimanjaro
The Virtual Mount Kilimanjaro challenge takes you 60 miles through the landscapes of the tallest mountain in Africa.
Virtual Inca Trail
The Virtual Inca Trail takes you 26.2 miles across Peru and right through Machu Picchu, one of the new seven wonders of the world.
Virtual London to Brighton Cycle
Cycle the 55 miles from the nation's capital beginning on Clapham Common and finishing on the sunny Brighton seafront.
Choose from one of these iconic distances and challenge and complete it anywhere, any time – whether that’s running or walking, cycling on a static-bike or going out on the roads. The choice is yours! Track your progress on the virtual map - having a virtual representation of how far you have exercised will keep you focused and motivated!
- Decide on your challenge and a fundraising target that will make a difference.
- Sign up via Enthuse and join the rest of Team CF.
- Track your distance based activity using Strava on your fundraising page and watch your avatar advance along the virtual map of your chosen challenge.
- Share your page and ask friends and family to sponsor you. When you’re done, pass it on – can you inspire them to join Team CF?
How will we support you?
Even though we can’t be with you in person, we will be there for you in spirit. We’ll send you loads of support and encouragement, including:
- Team CF merchandise, like t-shirts, banners, balloons (optional)
- Digital fundraising pack, full of inspiration and ideas
- Access to our Team CF Facebook pages
- Training tips and advice from our Personal Trainer, Graeme, plus and some lockdown challenges.
Make a difference
COVID-19 has hit our community hard and has challenged us like never before. We’ve seen a huge demand for our services, which comes at a time when we’re dealing with a substantial drop in our income due to the cancellation of the fundraising events we rely on. This has meant making really tough choices about which projects we can support, including funding ground-breaking research.
The money you raise from by getting active with Team CF will help us continue our vital work to ensure a future where people with CF can live a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis.