Yorkshire Three Peaks Trek
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Take your first step and sign up with Global Adventure Challenges for the Yorkshire Three Peaks trek.
Already taking part?
Let us know and join Team CF today!
This demanding yet rewarding one-day trekking challenge takes in the summits of Pen-y-Ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, all in one circular route starting and ending in Horton-in-Ribblesdale. You'll be supported every step of the way on this demanding yet rewarding challenge, which includes over 1,700m of ascent! The trek covers approximately 24 miles in a day and will provide you with endless breath taking views of the Yorkshire Dales.
The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge is delivered by our trusted events provider Global Adventure Challenges.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF T-Shirt
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
I feel hugely proud of myself. It is not easy when you are battling a health condition to keep the balance right and ensure you don't push yourself too hard, it takes determination to succeed.Rachael
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.