London Landmarks Half Marathon
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
Enter 2023 today!
Sign up today and get your charity place at the London Landmarks Half Marathon.
Got your own place?
You can use your place to run with Team CF! There's no minimum fundraising target; just do your best and enjoy the run!
Why run the London Landmarks Half Marathon?
Join 10,000 runners from 8am on Pall Mall, the starting line for this fantastic half marathon. Take in views of London's most iconic landmarks, including Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, Nelson's Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye before crossing the finish line at Downing Street.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
Do you or some of your friends and family want to cheer and support you along the route? They can order some cheering materials like banners, foam hands and cheer sticks to make them stand out here!
Volunteer with us
If you have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day, we’d love them to join our volunteer team!
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.