Volunteering at the Trust
Since forming in 1964, volunteers have been a vital addition to our organisation and are a huge benefit to the CF community through the time that they donate and the knowledge and expertise they offer to the Trust.
We aim for the highest standards of volunteering, which is reflected in our support and development we provide for all our volunteers. We are always looking to create new volunteer opportunities that are of benefit to volunteers as well as the organisation.
Some of our volunteer opportunities are in the office, and some can be carried out from home or remotely. We have volunteering roles that are long term, short term or ad-hoc and these can be full time or part time. We have many different roles such as in office administration, helping our fundraising team at events or supporting our campaigns.
Whatever you do, you’ll be making a huge contribution to our fight for a life unlimited for everyone with cystic fibrosis.
Benefits of volunteering for us
There are many benefits and opportunities to be gained in being a volunteer. If you decide to volunteer for us, you will…
- Make a difference to people with cystic fibrosis and those affected by the condition
- Gain valuable experience for your CV e.g. to develop your career or share your learning with others
- Be supported through an induction, learning and support
- Gain experience of what it’s like volunteering for a charity
- Develop your personal experience, knowledge and skills such as in communication and working with others
Current volunteering opportunities
Sorry, we don't currently have any open volunteering vacancies.
If you can't find what you are looking for, you can still register your interest to volunteer and your details will be put on our waiting list.
If you have any other volunteering queries, please contact our Volunteering Team by emailing email@example.com.