- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
As much as you can!
Registrations for 2021 will open soon!
Register your interest for the 2021 event today and we'll be in touch when event registrations open!
This 10km route starting at The Abbey School in Faversham is the Cystic Fibrosis Trust's bespoke event organised by the Trust and members of the CF community. All participants get a finisher's T-Shirt from our sponsors Kesson Physio and a medal.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF running top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
- Lots of cheering!
The CF community are a family and when our family fundraises we do it for every single member of that family and we’ll keep going until every single one of them has what they need to live a long and healthy life.Kate
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.