- Cost of Entry
Become a Kiltwalk Hero in 2021!
- Times: From 7am
- Location: Glasgow
- Cost of entry: £25 adult and child (The Mighty Stride). £12.80 adult and £6.50 child (The Wee Wander)
- Fundraising target: Raise as much as you can. Sir Tom Hunter will kindly be topping up all funds raised by 50% to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
Become a Kiltwalk Hero and sign up to the Glasgow Kiltwalk. Help us beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Let us know!
If you have purchased your place, let us know so we can provide you with support and fundraising materials for the big day!
- 3.5 miles - The Wee Wander. Minimum age for entry - 5 years old.
- 16.5 miles - The Mighty Strides. Minimum age for entry - 13 years old.
There have been some changes made to the event for 2021 including the below:
- Arrive and go - You will be given a time to arrive, join a queue and commence your walk shortly after. There will be no warm up programme at the start.
- Limited spaces available - There are restricted numbers to ensure your comfort and safety on the day.
- No gathering - Organisers have shaped the event to ensure that you can safely socially distance from others.
- No spectators - To ensure as many Kiltwalkers can participate as possible on the day, they are unable to accommodate spectators.
- Mask wearing - Masks will be worn within all Kiltwalk venues (start, pit stops and the Kiltwalk end site).
- Track and Trace - It will be compulsory to scan the NHS track and trace QR code upon entry to your start venue.
Please head to the Kiltwalk webpage to read more about what to expect on the day - subject to Scotland's latest Government restrictions and guidelines.
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.