London to Brighton Cycle
- Cost of Entry
Sign up today!
Join Team CF for this fantastic and fun cycling event!
If you have never taken part in a cycling event before, this could be the next challenge for you! The Do it for Charity London to Brighton Cycle Event is a mass-participation cycle ride covering the 54 miles from Clapham Common in London to Madeira Drive on Brighton Sea Front. Setting off in waves between 6:30am and 9am, the spirit of the event is taking part, not winning, so you can cover the distance at your own speed.
What do I get as part of #Team CF
However you decide to support the Cystic Fibrosis Trust we will support you every step of the way with:
- A personalised Team CF cycling jersey
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
I feel hugely proud of myself. It is not easy when you are battling a health condition to keep the balance right and ensure you don't push yourself too hard, it takes determination to succeed.Rachael
Tips on how you can maximise your fundraising for an upcoming event
Browse all events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.