Your challenge. Your way.
This summer, we're asking you to cover the distance of Land's End to John O'Groats, however, whenever and wherever you like while fundraising for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
How does it work?
- Gather your friends, family and colleagues together to compete to see who can get the furthest!
- Walk, cycle, swim, bounce, hop, skip or jump your way through the British Isles, whatever suits your schedule and ability.
- Share your page to keep friends and family updated with your progress and ask them to sponsor you!
- Keep track of your time and watch those minutes and pounds pile up!
Taking part in a virtual challenge means you aren't restricted by a time or location for your challenge. Simply log the miles where and when you can! Plus, it doesn't even have to be outdoors - add the mileage from your treadmill run!
What's the story? How does it work?
Stephen Taylor decided to take on a Land's End to John O'Groats walk this year, by himself. Stephen starts his walk on the 1st July and his progress will be shown on the campaign map of our online portal and he will be logging his many miles each day. He will be writing blogs and updates as well as dedicating each day of his walk to someone special. We decided to join Stephen in this extraordinary challenge by encouraging as many of you as possible to join our virtual challenge and join him in support!
You can follow Stephen's progress online. If you would like to donate to Stephen's challenge please do so here rather than using the 'Donate Online' button on our website.
How we'll support you:
We'll give you loads of support and encouragement along the way, including:
- Team CF top
- Campaign tracking page
- Virtual medals, milestones and rewards
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Exclusive online training zone
- Team newsletters
What happens next?
We won't keep you waiting much longer. Entries will be open soon!
If you haven't done so already, please send us your full details to be the first in line to sign up! We'll need your full name, address and contact number to keep you in the loop - but hurry, enquiries are coming in fast!
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is chronically misunderstood, affects thousands worldwide and is carried unknowingly in the genes of millions. By joining Team CF you are helping us to fight for a life unlimited for everyone living with the condition. We can't wait to welcome you to the team!