Cycle for Team CF this September in this amazing event!
If you have never taken part in a cycling event before, this could be the next challenge for you!
The Do it for Charity London to Brighton Cycle Ride is a mass-participation cycle ride covering the 54 miles from Clapham Common in London to Madeira Drive on Brighton Sea Front. Over 4,000 riders are expected to take part, and this year we are aiming to have 50 riders for the Trust!
No previous experience is required, however, preparation for this event is highly recommended. The spirit of the event is 'taking part' not 'winning' so you can go as fast or as slow as you like!
Event location and times:
- Clapham Common
- Start waves between 6.30am and 9am
Here's how to sign up:
Sign up for a charity place here!
- Pay your registration fee of £45
- Receive a confirmation of your place from the organisers and us!
- Fundraise your £150 pledge for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support and e-newsletters!
Don't forget - if you raise over £300 we will send you a free cycling jersey to wear on the day!
Cycling with Team CF will help us to make a daily different to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.