Nightrider London is back for 2018! The iconic charity night ride is the perfect backdrop for the best night out in London. It is a fun and quirky way to explore the city's top sights, latest attractions and famous landmarks.
This is a one-day charity ride with a difference...it’s at night! Nightrider is all about getting together with your friends, family or work colleagues and taking on a challenge together in an entertaining way. This is not a timed ride, it’s not a sportive, it’s all about having a good time together, seeing the sights and raising funds.
Event location and times:
- Lee Valley VeloPark
- From 10pm - start waves every 30 minutes
Here's how to sign up:
Sign up for your own place here!
- Pay your registration fee
- Email: email@example.com and let us know you have your place!
- Fundraise as much as you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, and e-newsletters!
Don't forget - if you raise over £300 we will send you a free cycling jersey to wear on the day!
Cycling with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.