Cycle for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust in Nightrider this year!
Nightrider London is back for 2017! The iconic charity night ride is the perfect backdrop for the best night out in London. It is a fun and quirky way to explore the city's top sights, latest attractions and famous landmarks.
This is a one-day charity ride with a difference...it’s at night! Nightrider is all about getting together with your friends, family or work colleagues and taking on a challenge together in an entertaining way. This is not a timed ride, it’s not a sportive, it’s all about having a good time together, seeing the sights and raising funds.
Event location and times:
- Lee Valley VeloPark
- From 10pm - start waves every 30 minutes
Here's how to sign up:
Sign up for a charity place here!
- Pay your registration fee
- Receive a confirmation email from the organisers and us!
- Fundraise your £175 pledge for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, and e-newsletters!
Don't forget - if you raise over £300 we will send you a free cycling jersey to wear on the day!
Cycling with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.