Wales End to End Cycle Ride - Lon Las Cymru
- Cost of Entry
- Fundraising target
As much as you can!
The Welsh Coast to Coast begins at the River Severn, as you cycle in the shadow of Chepstow Castle and journey northwards over a 3 or 4 day cycle holiday. The ride has many fast, flowing sections, gradual climbs, and a few well-graded challenges along the way. You will enjoy the quiet backroads, cycle paths, and protected cycle lanes, giving you the freedom to explore in quiet safety.
The destination for this ride is Caernarfon a historic coastal town, 200 miles from your start. To make your Wales End to End cycle ride an enjoyable long-weekend break, CycleActive organise all luggage transport, accommodation, and return transfers. So when you spin along the final metres to the Irish Sea, you can relax, drink a beer, and celebrate a tremendous cycling achievement.
How do I sign up?
What do I get as a part of #Team CF?
- A personalised Team CF cycling top
- An online fundraising pack with loads of tips and ideas
- Access to our exclusive training hub with training plans, nutrition and injury prevention advice from Graeme at GH Training
- A supportive Team CF Facebook community sharing ideas and advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with the event information and the Trust's work
Browse our events
Challenge yourself with events on foot, two wheels and even in the air.
Where your money goes
Discover the important work you are supporting with each and every pound you raise.