Summer Raffle 2021
Thanks to everyone who took part in this year’s summer raffle by buying or selling tickets. Your hard work will help us to make a difference to children and adults living with cystic fibrosis (CF) across the UK. You’ve helped raise over £28,000!
The prize winners
- 1st prize £2,000: Mr M Taylor, Belper
- 2nd prize £500: Miss V Golding, Ipswich
- 3rd prize £200: Mr & Mrs R and S Ashton, High Wycombe
- 10 runner-up prizes of £25 Marks & Spencer vouchers:
- Mr R Parris, Chigwell
- Mr & Mrs T Gray, Rotherham
- Mrs T Williams, Feltham
- Mr & Mrs L Stretton, Stourbridge
- Miss A Thomas, Thames Ditton
- Mr & Mrs Prior, Dunmow
- Miss M Tamplin, Wallington
- Mrs V Carter, Canterbury
- Mrs I Finlayson, Grangemouth
- Ms W Carthew, Leeds
- £250 Superseller prize: Mrs T Horwich, London
Please call 01628 511 705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries. Lines are open 9am to 5pm every weekday.
Your tickets make a difference to people with cystic fibrosis
Aimee, who featured in our raffle pack, wanted to say a special thank you for making a difference to children and adults living with CF, like her daughter Harper:
“I’d like to thank each and every single person for buying a ticket for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust’s summer raffle. Your donations make a difference and will hopefully enable me to watch my beautiful daughter grow up and live a happy and fulfilling life.”
Research we fund
We fund research to tackle some of the most pressing issues in CF today. Find out how your donations are making a difference.
What is CF?
Cystic fibrosis, or CF, affects the lungs, digestive system and other organs, and there are over 10,600 people living with it in the UK.
Get in touch with us to speak to someone on our Helpline, find out about an event or speak to our Press Team.