Sixty Five Roses Club
Would you like to extend the support you give the Cystic Fibrosis Trust? Join the Sixty Five Roses Club today and help us fight for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis (CF).
What is the Sixty Five Roses Club?
The Sixty Five Roses Club is designed for supporters of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust who can give a minimum amount of £1,000 or more annually to help the Trust fund vital projects that support people with CF and their families when they need it most.
Meet the patrons that generously support our Sixty Five Roses Club.
How will my gift be used?
Your gift could help to fund ground-breaking CF research, support our campaigns for vital medicines and develop resources and support services for people with CF and their families when they need it most.
What will I receive for my generous gift?
As a member of the Sixty Five Roses Club, you will receive:
- Invitations to bespoke events, including the Club’s annual reception, where you will have the chance to meet members of the Trust's executive team, fellow Club members and some of those who are leading the fight against cystic fibrosis.
- Quarterly Sixty Five Roses Club newsletters with updates on the work your donations have helped to fund.
- Acknowledgement in the Trust's annual Impact Report (although you may give anonymously if you prefer).
- A rose pin badge to show your support.
- A personal contact at the Trust who will keep you up to date with all the exciting ways your money is helping people with cystic fibrosis.
How can I pay?
You can pay your membership fee annually by cheque, direct debit/standing order or credit card, or monthly by direct debit or standing order. If you already have an existing direct debit we can arrange for the amount to be altered if necessary with your written consent.
Please register your interest in joining the Sixty Five Roses Club to find out more about paying for your membership.
I have raised the required amount through a fundraising event or activity, can this be counted as my membership fee?
We greatly appreciate the efforts of those who fundraise for us, regardless of the amount. However, the Sixty Five Roses Club is designed for those who wish to make a personal gift, and pledge to do so annually.
Join the Sixty Five Roses Club
Use our form to register your interest in joining the Sixty Five Roses Club. We'll contact you with all the information you need to get involved and make your donation.
Meet our Patrons
Meet our Sixty Five Roses Club Patrons, Rob Law MBE, Dame Barbara Kelly and Laura Main, and find out why they chose to support the Trust.