Support our campaigns
We tackle issues that matter – access to medicines, fairer transplant processes and equal care for all – and the more people who join in, the louder our voice will be. Together, we have the power to create a brighter future where people with cystic fibrosis (CF) can live a life unlimited, so let’s speak up and make it happen, sooner.
Cost of CF
Improving mental health and wellbeing
Our campaign successes
Alongside access to medicines, our campaigns have called for issues that really matter to people with CF such as: better facilities for people with CF at King’s College Hospital; a national lung transplant allocation system; and access to cost-effective travel insurance and free oxygen on flights.
Coalitions we're part of
- Charity Medicines Access Coalition
- Healthcare in Schools Alliance
- Continued use of Face Mask (with the NHS Confederation)
- BLF Taskforce for lung health
- Specialised Healthcare Alliance
- Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) Patient Organisation Forum
- NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT) Cardiothoracic Patient Group
- #SafeAtWork Coalition
- Prescription Charges Coalition
- Disability Benefits Consortium
- Association of Medical Research Charities Policy and Public Affairs Working Group
Support from parliamentarians
Get in touch
If you have any questions or want to help out, contact firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
The latest news and research from the world of cystic fibrosis, keeping you up-to-date and in the know.
Our Helpline is available to anyone looking for information or support with any aspect of cystic fibrosis, a listening ear, or just to talk things through.
We provide a range of grants for people with cystic fibrosis and their families, support for those applying for benefits and information about prescription charges.