Take on all three of the highest peaks in the British Isles across three weekends in 2019.
- Various dates in 2019
- Times: Vary per walk
- Location: Snowdon, Scafell Pike & Ben Nevis
- Cost of entry: £175
- Fundraising target: £1,400
In return for a registration fee of £175 and a minimum sponsorship pledge of £1400 your Triple Challenge includes all of this:
- Two nights BB&D accommodation in three fantastic hotels
- A goody bag on arrival
- Transfer from and to Manchester, Penrith and Glasgow if required.
- Packed lunch for your walk
- Experienced guides to lead your Triple Challenge
*Rooms are based on two sharing (if you require a single room please contact us). We also have a limited number of family rooms that sleep 3, please specify if this is a requirement and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Click the mountains above more detailed timings for each trek.
If you think you've got what it takes to conquer the Great Strides™ Triple Challenge simply click the link below to fill in the form - we cant wait to have you on our team!
Sign up for the triple challenge!
Complete our online registration form, pay your fee and become a part of the team!
Join team CF
Why walk for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Not taking your fancy? Take a look at our other trekking events.
All Great Strides™ events