Trek along the stunning Jurassic Coastline this September!
Our trek starts at Durlston Head, just outside Swanage and we trek a total of 23 miles (36km) over two days along on the South West Coastal Path in an east to west direction. The diversity of the area is outstanding and the rugged coastline with serious climbs and descents will provide many a breath taking view. We stay at a convenient camp site for the weekend with little frills in true Famous Five style! Take on this challenge you won't forget, fossil hunting and exploring in the Jurassic Coast!
- Trek the famous Natural World Heritage coastline
- Dramatic and hilly coastal walking
- Finish at beautiful Durdle Door
- Fascinating history and geology en-route
Day 1: Meet at campsite near Wool, Dorset
Day 2: Durlston Head – Kimmeridge Trek approx 14 miles / 22km
Day 3: Kimmeridge – Durdle Door Trek approx 9 miles / 14km
- Excellent fundraising advice from the team here at the Trust.
- A Cystic Fibrosis Trust top to wear with pride for the challenge.
- A comprehensive fundraising pack.
- Training guides to help you prepare for the challenge.
- All transfers, accommodation, meals and camping equipment except sleeping bag and sleeping mat.
- Includes full trip support of experienced Discover Adventure leaders.
Registration fee: £75
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £490
How to sign up:
Click here to sign up today!
Don't forget to let us know you are taking part by clicking on the join us button below so we can send you your Team CF t-shirt and sponsorship pack!
If you have any questions about this or any other event, please email email@example.com or call the events team on 02037 952 176.