The London Triathlon takes you on a route lined with world famous landmark, thousands of supporters, and world class athletes.
Whether this is your first triathlon, or you're a regular competitor you wont be disappointed when it comes to the London Triathlon! This is the world's largest triathlon and is set in one of the most famous cities on the planet! On this route you will pass some of the most iconic London landmarks, with the best athletes in the country keeping you company!
There are a number of distances to choose from depending on your experience and guts!
- Super Sprint – 400m swim, 10km bike, 2.5km run
- Sprint – 750m swim, 20km bike, 5km
- Olympic– 1500m swim, 40km bike, 10km run
- Olympic Plus – 1500m swim, 80km bike, 10km run
- Sprint Relay - 750m swim, 20km bike, 5km
- Olympic Relay - 1500m swim, 40km bike, 10km run
- Weekend Warrior – as many triathlons as you can do in the allotted time!
Here's how you can be a part of Team CF!
- Enter here!
- Let us know you are participating for us by clicking the 'join us' button below
- You will receive an email from us with next steps
- Fundraise as much as you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive training tips, support, and a free top from us!
- Have fun in this spectacular event!
Running, cycling and swimming with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.