Date: May 12 2019
- Times: Registration and on-the-day entry is at 9am. The cycle begins at 10am.
- Location: Stokesley
- Cost of entry: £10 per adult. Free child entry (any under 16's MUST be accompanied by an adult). £12 entry fee for sign up on the day of the event.
- Fundraising target: Raise as much as you can!
The Stokesley Cycle Ride is a 30 mile charity ride that has been running for over 21 years by Paul Mackintosh. Each year, Paul chooses a different charity to support and this year, the Cystic Fibrosis Trust are the lucky ones! Any children under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult, in order to take part.
The event is sponsored by RPS Maltby and has raised over £141,900 to help various charities!
Please read the below before signing up:
“The organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, actions, claims, costs and expenses which I may suffer, or which may be against the organisers by reason or in consequence associated with this event. I am in good health..”
- The ride starts at the Stokesley Town Hall in Stokesley, and then goes along the River Leven through Great Ayton.
- The route turns right to pass through Ingleby Greenhow then up the very steep incline to Clay Bank car park after 10 miles where there are refreshments.
- You can stand (or sit) and admire the view overlooking Stokesley and Great Ayton with Roseberry Topping in the background.
- The ride continues at a fast pace as you swoop down Clay Bank to Great Broughton turning left to pass through Kirby, Carlton, and Faceby.
- The route crosses the A172, with a stop at the Dog & Gunn at Potto after 20 miles where there are refreshments.
- On through Hutton Rudby then Seamer and finally returning to the Stokesley Town Hall.
Sign up online
Click below to register for the event, using our online registration form!
Sign up here!
For any enquiries please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why cycle for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.